By accessing the website at https://www.onol.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ONOL’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ONOL’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ONOL at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ONOL’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ONOL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ONOL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ONOL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ONOL’s website, even if ONOL or a ONOL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on ONOL’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ONOL does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ONOL may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However ONOL does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ONOL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ONOL of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ONOL may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We’re so convinced you’ll absolutely love our products, that we’re willing to offer a 3 day risk free money back guarantee. If you receive your order and are not satisfied for any reason you can return the product for a refund within 3 days of making a purchase.
Perishable goods are completely exempt from being returned.
Proof of purchase
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
Sale and clearance items
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be returned.
In order to return an order, you must contact us first.
Returns can be mailed to: Av Sto António, Nº97 3º DRT Ferreiros Amares, Braga, Norte 4720-343 Portugal. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs with regard to the items that you wish to return. We will not refund the shipping costs.
You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found to us be used beyond what it takes for you to reasonably inspect it or damaged, then we may reject a refund.
All refunds will be subject to a 5% restocking fee.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.
This document was last updated on April 3, 2017